Working with What I Have, Make Shift Work Shop/Studio



Hi everyone!
This is my make shift workshop/studio. I had to work with what I've got and make it happen for me. I am glad I did not throw in the towel, besides I am itching to paint and make more cute things. I have decided to mix things up a bit and try to venture into making my own PDF patterns. This is a felt bear I an working on but not the finished product, still need's to pass my quality control.

I really need to work on my embroidery stitches. Anyway I really don't like things to look, too perfect! I think this boy bear is cute, a little more shaping would do! I have also changed my etsy shop name to a more SEO friendly name: Jen's Fine Art Parade! This is another adventure in my book to improve my home business and online venture. More updates coming soon!