COMING SOON! Jennifer Andrade Art Collectible ACEO/ATC Wood Art Blocks





I have been working on some reproduction prints mounted on art wood blocks. 
These are 2.5 x 3.5 x 1 1/4 " sides. 

ACEO ( Artist Cards Editions and Originals) or ATC ( Artist Trading Cards) are collectible mini pieces of art. The only rule states that it needs to be an official size of 2.5 x 3.5 the size of a standard sports card.

I find it difficult to find small frames for these mini collectable art. I was inspired by another artist on etsy.com, Danitashop when I see that she just custom size the wood block to an official ACEO/ATC size.

So I decided to make a few of my own for sell. This is a great idea for collecting miniature art and don't want to spend on big paintings. You can have a collective of ACEO/ATC on your wall and create an artistic/ decorative design in your home.


COMING SOON! Jennifer Andrade Art Collectible ACEO/ATC Wood Art blocks