Three Awards Wow! that's My Son!

My son's school had an award ceremony and he was one of the three in his class to receive an award in fact he received three awards one for excellence in math and another for excellence in reading and last but not least for good citizenship I am so proud of him even though we are going through a rough time and he does not like the school that he goes too, my baby held it together pretty well. 
After the summer when school starts in September I hope that I can put him back in (DODEA) Anderson Elementary school this is a military school here on Guam and he really likes it there. Right now he and his classmates do not have a replacement teacher only two subtitutes are in the classroom his teacher went on medical leave for the rest of the school year however this is a life changing experience for my son in his first year of school and I am a proud parent being seperated in marriage by his father caused me to be both father and mother to him it is a tough job but I love it...